2. Oopsy is a service which essentially promotes interaction between users and the policy of collection, use, storage, securing, retention, disclosure of information of the users and the associated grievance redressal mechanism are structured to meet the international norms and the laws applicable in India in addition to satisfying the needs of making the service meaningful to the users.
4. Likely situations when you make personal data available to Company include, but are not limited to: a. using "invite a friend," "share," or other similar features b. requesting technical support c. otherwise through use of Oopsy services where personal data is required for use and/or participation
5. Company may use third party analytics tools in order to develop and analyze use of Oopsy.
6. Company may supplement your data with data received from third parties in connection with demographic, advertisement, market and other analytics surveys or services.
7. Company is committed to offering a clean social environment to its users and for this purpose follows a system of automatic monitoring and cleaning up of conversations. During such monitoring, we also collect feedbacks from Oopsy users to evaluate the behaviour of other users in Oopsy.
8. To the extent Company makes location enabled Services available and you use such Services, Company may collect and process your location data to provide location related services and advertisements.
9. Company may use various technologies to determine location, such as GPS, Wi-Fi, Telecom Service Provider or other network-based data such as IP address.
11. In order to provide connectivity to the user to the community near him, the user upon logging into the application is automatically placed in an active room identified by the name of the locality from which he logs in as identified from the GPS, Wi-Fi or IP address information collected, which may be indicative of his location information.
12. The information collected from you is used for the following purposes a. To personalize Oopsy for enhanced user experience b. To administrate Oopsy
13. Information about the user such as the user name, all content in profile including location, topics of interest as well as the chat messages posted in public chat groups and all posts, comments, likes and flags in topic and local rooms are considered as information placed by the user in public domain and may be available to others including search engines.
14. Any Information other than "Public Information" mentioned above is considered "Private" by default and will not be disclosed without prior consent of the user.
15. The information collected may be shared with a law enforcement agency upon appropriate demand either in the country of residence of the user or other countries in good faith.
16. In the event any content is considered malicious or reflecting a fraudulent intent or otherwise considered harmful to the society in general, the Company reserves the right to share the information about such users with appropriate law enforcement agencies.
17. User information is shared within the Company only on a need to know basis.
18. The user data may be shared with other entities in the event of a merger or acquisition, or business partnership of the company with such other entities. Security and Retention of Data Collected.
19. The Company adopts reasonable security practices to ensure security of the personal information collected from the user and to prevent unauthorized access, modification or deletion.
20. Sensitive personal information collected from the users such as the password of the user is stored in suitable encrypted/hashed form.
21. The personal information collected from the users is not transferred to any agency unless such agency is also contractually bound to follow adequate security standards as required under Indian law.
22. Personal information collected during the registration and during use of Oopsy is archived in a secure manner for a period of one year after the user account is terminated or for such other periods as may be prescribed under Indian law from time to time.
23. Please note that some data may be further retained if necessary to resolve disputes, enforce Company user agreements, prevent misuse and impersonation on Oopsy and comply with technical and legal requirements and constraints related to the security, integrity and operation of Oopsy.
24. You can delete your posts whenever you want.
25. On requesting to delete an account, Company may require an idle period of 72 hours before actually deleting the account.
28. We have taken reasonable precautions to prevent any malicious codes in Oopsy. However users are requested to use discretion before visiting any websites of the advertisers.
29. Cookies are a piece of text information placed on the user's computer by a website or application, which helps the website or application to recognize the user during repeat visits. We use such Cookies so that we may provide an enhanced user experience.